Question about the latest Master.

Even if it was upgraded, you're risking a lot by believing it's good on your wheel when it might not be. Don't be afraid to open up the control board compartment and check for contamination or places where it could come in. 

Many problems can be avoided by just having a look, and use some silicone. Ask about weird stuff that you might encounter. It's great to catch something before it becomes a problem.

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2023 at 11:18 PM, onewheelkoregro said:

If I get the latest Master from EUCdeals.com the one with metal battery boxes does anyone know if they improved the waterproofing as well or is that something I will have to do besides either buying or fabricating some fairings and bumpers? Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, part of owning a Begode is thoroughly inspecting it, even when new, to overcome any shortcomings in Begode's QC, and to address any areas they left vulnerable or exposed to problems. I agree with Alcatraz - go over that machine when you get it, checking every bolt, and doing your own assessment of whether it needs any additional waterproofing measures. Check especially any entry ports into the MB case, and that you tape the screw holes on the battery cases.

• Thanks 1