EUC world loses Bluetooth connection at random

So this has happened a few times: I'll be riding along (on my V12 HT), nothing special is happening, my music is blasting from the Bluetooth speakers, and suddenly I start hearing beeps every 10 seconds or so. I look at my phone, and EUC world has lost Bluetooth connection. Furthermore, it doesn't show up in the list of available connections after it drops.

I know that if I stop, turn off my wheel, and wait 30 seconds before booting it back on, the connection shows up again. But I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. It seems to me to be a problem with the wheel rather than EUC world, but regardless, it's happening about every other ride I go on.

Any ideas?

• 3 months later...

I don't know what kind of phone you have. But many cheap phones don't have good bluetooth connections. That's why you lose your connection. I've tried numerous watches for riding EUC over the years. Samsung, garmin, Unihertz Jelly 2...none of which was satisfactory to use. I finally  got the Motorola Razr. Wow, no more issues with watch faces too small, too hard to see, bluetooth connection breaking off, hard to upload or download. If you are still searching for a great watch for riding, try Motorola Razr+, high recommended! People always asks me "What's that on your wrist?:P"  Actually, it is a phone and a watch, flip it!

Edited by Scubadragonsan

The V12 was built to work without a Bluetooth connection and without a phone, but the reality is something else. V12 requires a connection. It was supposed to have two Bluetooths at the design, but in reality it uses one. Its unique Bluetooth is shared for music and app when both are activated simultaneously. When music is played through the phone the connection is reduced, weakened, becomes less reliable. The power predicted by the application is insufficient and there is a possible 'cut' on V12.

• 4 months later...

I wanted to update: I still have the same issue, although I have a better idea how to fix it, at least temporarily.

After booting up EUC world, it automatically connects to my V12 HT. Then (typically in the next minute or 2) it will start doing the "lost connection" beep. I turn my phone's  bluetooth off and back on, then it's fine, typically for the rest of the ride.

It's not specific to any one phone, I have a completely different phone now from when I first reported the issue, but it's still there. I suspect there's something between EUC world and the V12 that aren't playing nice, but I don't know anything about programming/bluetooth protocol/etc.

Funnily enough since the last 2 android updates for my phone I sometimes find myself looking down at EUC World to see it has lost my connection to the wheel, and I'm on a Master, which previously has had flawless connectivity with that app since I've had it. It has only happened a few times so far, so I turned on the heartbeat so I could hear when it dropped, and of course sods law dictates it hasn't done it once since.

• Like 1