Begode EXN Board Schematic

adsk1

I recently bought a non functioning Begode EXN. Seems the EUC has seen a few crashes. The plastics on the outside are in bad condition.

but my main issue is the PCB board on the inside. On the main board (not the daughter boards), 2 smd capacitors missing.

image.thumb.png.ac3c8609543f0313807ed5b9c087ec01.png

Since i already replaced 2 other components and I tested and don't see anything else wrong with this board.

all I need are the caps on either side. if anyone has clue, Id be very happy.

Also, here's a picture of the board with the model number visible.

AIL4fc-wFlJYuerkUf8nScHYe-fOe36Np7CsNFpUc8g1_UNjco9toOrhM0C-iQXLgpGFEsvIWRJq0kZaRUIGqu28QWIHNsT6jWMiZdIfNJc3NO5b6NIMPlBcWu4j4fGLUkpfAmVpEUX1gp556-Cv5D-Yzc7W=w1654-h931-s-no?authuser=0

Don't give up. I got my board repaired (against everyone's advice telling me to replace it) but it took two visits to the repair shop for them to figure out the extent of the problem.

I'm afraid I don't have an EX.N to help you check.

Advice: When you reassemble, bolt down those mosfets with loctite and even torque.

Edited by alcatraz

Thanks, @alcatraz. I'll tried using loctite when I'm putting all back together. All I need are the caps. There's a smd cap under the large 150v cap. That one might have the same value as the ones the broke off the board. I might just try soldering on caps with the same uf and see if that works. 

Don't know what I'm doing. So wish me luck.:)