countdown of days before the inmotion launch ( hopefully), ...

bpong

this is a nonsense topic, only serving to fill the days leading up to (hopefully) inmotions new euc launch on aug15. i will add more nonsense as the days pass by.   feel free to add your nonsense if you so wish...i encourage it...

to start out with:

12 days away

12 days before the launch, my true love gave to me, ....  permission to ride my euc to and from work; excluding side trips to my fav supermarkets,  ramen restaurants,  korean restaurants, sicilian sandwich restaurants, and mountain equipment co-op (always like milling about looking at this and that...) - oh yeah.....

• Haha 1

11 Days Away

11 days away and my only fear is once the wheel gets in the hands of the reviewers,  is that the reviewers dont ride the euc in a JACKASS manner to bring more negative attention to our favorite means of transportation/entertainment.  its one thing to provide a great, factual, informative and entertaining review video.  its another thing to produce yet another typical "look at me,  see me,  watch me, .... weeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!" piece of shite that will make euc riders look like dicks. 

Mrd777,  i would think that because InMotion is drawing alot of attention to their release date,  that they will do good on what mr. yan was pointing out the few interview videos.  at least i would hope that they cover the adventure and the revision to the V13.   we will see ,... 

13 minutes ago, bpong said:

11 days away and my only fear is once the wheel gets in the hands of the reviewers,  is that the reviewers dont ride the euc in a JACKASS manner to bring more negative attention to our favorite means of transportation/entertainment.

This seems to be an inmotion fan reaction. I think it's strange myself. Some sort of social brand worship that somehow excludes reality. It's kind of like idol worship, both weird and sad. There is so much more to life than a particular object or brand. It's really strange that this brand seems to attract such like minded people who wish to blindly worship. Perhaps inmotion employ some sort of subliminal messaging to those who are...vulnerable, or need something that they can attach to, to make themselves more substantial or something like that. It makes me want to go and study sociology. Perhaps this wheel should be kept on a pedestal - that way we can all say wonderful things about it and what it can do so marvelously, and if the wheel stays on the pedestal it won't shatter our fragile world with its imperfections.

Edited by Uras
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Uras said:

This seems to be an inmotion fan reaction.,...  shatter our fragile world with its imperfections.

cant say Uras is wrong.  im just waiting for something that is other than the current state of affairs... damn good post/reply Uras...kinda like rod serling twilight zone feel to it...

Edited by bpong

10 hours ago, Uras said:

It's kind of like idol worship, both weird and sad.

It's idol worship because we would rather reviewers don't ride like morons or is this your way of belittling others to feel better about yourself?

57 minutes ago, bpong said:

cant say Uras is wrong

I can, i think it is a petty statement with no real factual evidence to support the claim.

• Like 1

Punxatawneyjoe,

i think that perhaps Uras is mistaking my inmotion countdown topic as brand bias and loyalty.  if that were the case,  then my main ride of the now ancient Tesla V2 must be something that a contrarian would do...  My first ride is the glide3 (which is a V8) and i used that for about 1.5 seasons so i do like that product as well.  but i like all products, especially after test riding current eucs at the beginning of this summer (S22, old new RS, V12, V11, etc,...).  i was almost going to get the S22 then the Patton appeared, and the initial interviews of mr. yan appeared and that peaked my curiousity.  so,  going back on topic about Uras's reply,  i think we all are entitled to post whatever we want, no matter what that reply is saying.  just as long as we keep 'nice' to each other,  which by what i have read from everyone so far,  has been the case.  and btw, thank you for your reply as well.

to rebuke Uras's reply though,  im dont have a brand bias as yet concerning euc's.  i do have a brand bias for suvs, that being my old 5sp manual V6 4Runner.  but again, for eucs,  nada as yet.  but, if i may point out in the most friendly manner,  i think Uras enjoys Kingsong eucs.  I do like the S22.  if it were not for the Patton and other offerings this season, i would have purchased an S22 and added the xtra work to it to make it sound.

to you both, Punxatawneyjoe and Uras,  have a great 2023 riding season nonetheless !!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bpong said:

i think we all are entitled to post whatever we want

i agree, thank you for your kind words and i hope you and Uras have a great 2023 riding season as well..:D. I sometimes feel the need to comment where i probably shouldn't have, however that is my personality. That's what makes me special....like Inmotion....:roflmao:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bpong said:

I don't have a brand bias as yet concerning euc's.  !

I don't either because there is at least one EUC from every manufacturer that I think is cool and would like to own. I'm still waiting for something from Kingsong to really peak my interest so I can buy it and have 1 wheel from each company.

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

i agree, thank you for your kind words and i hope you and Uras have a great 2023 riding season as well..:D. I sometimes feel the need to comment where i probably shouldn't have, however that is my personality. That's what makes me special....like Inmotion....:roflmao:

just keep saying it like it is, from your POV... im so tired of this period of political correctness, ... eventually there will be a push back im sure,  unless its already happening...

1 hour ago, Clem604 said:

I don't either because there is at least one EUC from every manufacturer that I think is cool and would like to own. I'm still waiting for something from Kingsong to really peak my interest so I can buy it and have 1 wheel each company.

glancing at your profile, you do have 1 of 3 manufacturers...now you need the commander mini, and to throw caution into the wind,  why not add an extreme bull K6 for those times where you are tired of an euc (just for that day...) and just want to break up the monotony of pev'ing... (no 'bull', its quite the unusual ride, albeit abit on the white knuckle side of things...)

• Like 1

9 days, ...

2023 is a great year for those euc shopping.  this also includes new models from 2022 as well.  9 days away and yet another euc will be added to the new euc list.  over the past few months of continuous topics on these eucs,  its reminded me that we have quite a lot to chose from.  mild to wild;  but more something inbetween.  the information passed on by the various contributors - this greatly helps the euc shopper decide on whats important to them for their new euc,  and whats not so important or doesnt matter (led displays, fancy lighting, bluetooth audio, etc,... nada for me, thanx...).

damn.  come to think of it,  i must say a big thank you to all contributors to this euc forum.  your endless discussions on suspension, battery tech and maintenance do's and don'ts,  riding technique, and the odd entertaining rant and entertaining personal attacks and such (unavoidable IMO cause, well,  it is a forum...).  this also helps to educate me on stuff i would never have thought would have any importance whatsoever...  there are topics on tire changing,  the fire hazard with eucs and proper charging,  experiencing cutouts,  riding to the edge of cutouts, etc,...  all very helpful,  and scary at the same time.

cheers to you all,  and hopefully, with that in mind,  looking forward to the (hopefully) optimistic commentary of the inmotion release day.

don't hold back !

• Thanks 1