Kingsong S18 trolley handle stuck in up position

Ola

Hi,

I'm seeking advice on what to do with my kingsong s18. I lifted the trolley handle the other day and had to lean the wheel against the wall for a moment. It lost the balance and fell on the side. Since then the handle won't go down, feels stuck on one side.

When I push the button it feels like on one side it wants to go down, but on another one feels stuck. I disassembled the handle and it looks normal, also seems to work just fine - when pushing the buttons both rods go down. So something went rong inside the tube, but when I look inside both tubes look the same. I was looking at some trolley handle disassembly/replacement videos, but all of them disassemble the handle from the position when it's down. Don't really know what can I do (other than send it to service, but wanna try my best first). Any ideas, advice? Is it ok for me to try to forcefully push the rod inside the tube down for example? Thanks

QbDTDb.gif

FzNYHr.jpg

• Like 1