**SOLD** Ninebot Z10. £495. Excellent condition. Essex, UK.

Edited for price drop - £495 to forum members. If it doesn't sell in the next few days it goes up on Ebay for £600.

Unfortunately and with great sadness this wheel has to go as my daughter is hardly using it and I could do with some cash for another wheel.

This is a very reluctant sale of my Z10 which is in excellent condition. Purchased new by myself in August 2019. This wheel has never given me a single problem and if I didnt need to fund another wheel I would be keeping it as quite honestly its the best inner city wheel I have ever ridden, particularly at low speeds around pedestrians and its such a blast to ride. Having had various wheels from a V5F to a Sherman, this was and is the easiest wheel to learn/ride slowly on. But still does over 28mph when needed, and the 30 miles-ish range is enough for most guys in town.

Currently showing just 737 miles. Yes you read that right!

Pampered since day 1, the wheel has always been stored between 30% and 75% battery and I am massively OCD about battery care. The wheel has only seen rain once. It was also my 3rd wheel so no 'learning damage'.

There are some light marks on the bottom edges of the wheel casing and scratches to the pedals but this is only from normal riding where both areas occasionally catch things.

Comes with the trolley handle (not bent up like most) and lower rubber shell covers (both still in original packaging). I never fitted them because by the time I got this wheel I wasnt in the habit of dropping wheels.

Everything works as it should, including the rather nice running LED's.

The mudguard has been cut down and gold anodised bolts fitted for asthetics. It looks awesome without the trolley but my daughter wanted the practicality. Front and rear lights have been covered in Fly-Eye film which is easily removed if required.

Also included in the sale will be a high quality 5A fast charger which gives around 30% charge per hour. Ideal if out and about and very handy. Cost me £120 I believe.

It goes without saying that the original 1.5A charger will also be supplied for general overnight charging.

Of note is that this was not one of the fabled DOA Z10's (it arrived to me with 56%) so battery voltages have never been dangerously low. I never rode it below 20% either. Cells are well within balance spec when viewed in EUC World app, I will update pics hopefully tomorrow once I get it fully charged.

Any questions or further pics required please ask. I have nothing to hide with this wheel.

Priced to sell at just £595  NOW £495 to forum members! I honestly don't think there is a cleaner, better Z10 out there at this price, or in fact any wheel of this spec. Collection from Billericay, Essex (overground train station only 10 minutes walk) or I am prepared to drive/meet somewhere for fuel costs depending on distance. I won't post anywhere so please don't ask.

Payment via cash or bank transfer at point of sale, no other methods please. The wheel will of course be demoed prior to sale but if you wish to ride it yourself I will be asking for payment beforehand.

Thanks for looking.

PS and its still the best looking wheel out there :laughbounce2:

20230620_160621.jpg

20230620_160558.jpg

20230620_160550.jpg

20230620_160532.jpg

20230620_160521.jpg

Edited by Planemo
Price update

Meant to add it also comes with the Lukasz 3D printed trolley handle kickstand rests (shown on pics) which make it much more stable when parked.

I still think it looks 100% better without the trolley at all (easily removed) but then I have always preferred looks over practicality :D

• Planemo changed the title to Ninebot Z10. £495. Excellent condition. Essex, UK.
  • Planemo changed the title to **SOLD** Ninebot Z10. £495. Excellent condition. Essex, UK.