SS or Patton? 50/50 trails/roads

• 2 weeks later...

I have Sherman S its the best wheel I have ridden so far (I have owned  V11, V12, Sherman OG, MSX and V13)  Sherman S have RANGE.... More than I need but nice to have for longer trips - ACCELERATION, ZIPPYNESS and overall FUNFACTOR is beyond belief. The uphill power and overall torque is amazing - YOu dont feel the 44 kg at all... I LOVE THIS WHEEL..... I also have v13 which is a totally different beast.

Difference in price
Sherman S 4500 EURO
Sherman Patton 3300 EURO
This could be a marketing plot: NOw Patton seems inexpensive relative to Sherman S,,,, Its still a lot of money.

Im not sure Sherman S is 1200 EURO better than Patton - but I have not tried Patton yet. Patton had bearings problems but its solved before they entered the marked.   Sherman S performs extremely well on trails and the batteries live forever. Frontlight need upgrading I find, The stud pedals are very nice. I love this wheel to bits and highly recommend it - the price is a bit over the top.... Seat is ridiculous.

I have faith in Inmotion and Sherman the other firms are bollocks Inmotion trail wheel and the 16" V14 will not enter the marked until summer but they might be worth waiting for ?

So far Sherman S is the king of the road and the Trails  --- If you jump a lot S22 might be a little better for that but its a shitty fragile construction from a compagny I dont trust.  Just my 2c.... Good luck mate

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I have Sherman S its the best wheel I have ridden so far (I have owned  V11, V12, Sherman OG, MSX and V13)  Sherman S have RANGE.... More than I need but nice to have for longer trips - ACCELERATION, ZIPPYNESS and overall FUNFACTOR is beyond belief. The uphill power and overall torque is amazing - YOu dont feel the 44 kg at all... I LOVE THIS WHEEL..... I also have v13 which is a totally different beast.

Difference in price
Sherman S 4500 EURO
Sherman Patton 3300 EURO
This could be a marketing plot: NOw Patton seems inexpensive relative to Sherman S,,,, Its still a lot of money.

Im not sure Sherman S is 1200 EURO better than Patton - but I have not tried Patton yet. Patton had bearings problems but its solved before they entered the marked.   Sherman S performs extremely well on trails and the batteries live forever. Frontlight need upgrading I find, The stud pedals are very nice. I love this wheel to bits and highly recommend it - the price is a bit over the top.... Seat is ridiculous.

I have faith in Inmotion and Sherman the other firms are bollocks Inmotion trail wheel and the 16" V14 will not enter the marked until summer but they might be worth waiting for ?

So far Sherman S is the king of the road and the Trails  --- If you jump a lot S22 might be a little better for that but its a shitty fragile construction from a compagny I dont trust.  Just my 2c.... Good luck mate

awesome - thanks buddy!