Inmotion V13 charging problems (Inmotion snafu?)

Finn Bjerke

My spanking new v13 rides like a dream and chages like a fucking nightmare. I get error messages very often anbd sending log file to Inmotion gives  stupid answers ....

Sometimes charging is OK sometimes in the middle of charging it shouts PLEASE REPAIR..... I dont see any pattern other than the usual "Chinese SNAFU"   ..... I have tried using the S22 charger it sometimes helps.   THis wheel is very powerfull but I need to charge it without errors.  ANybody else have that problem ?? Im tild my batteries are bad.... My nerves are bad after this shit.... Fuck yoou Inmotion ....

6 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Yeah very small differences .....

Ok, can you give a for instance? Like for instance when my v-13 is fully charged all of the batteries read 4.2v exactly. If any of then are off by more than .2 you may have a battery issue.  Do you leave the v-13 charging for awhile after the green light turns on? I'm not exactly certain but from what i understand about the BMS is that it stops charging as soon as one cell gets to 4.2v and will continue to balance the batteries slightly if left plugged in for awhile afterwards. Also that it is super sensitive and if any of the batteries are out of range, you will get a fault error. If one pack is different than the other it has been suggested to another user by inmotion to unplug one pack and charge each one individually if leaving it on the charger doesn't solve the issue. A screen shot of the battery log would be great so that others, that are way smarter than i am could take a look and see if they see anything wonky.

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

EUC world and Inmotion app measures differntly which is confusing.

yeah, i don't know if EUC world is working correctly with the v13. The good news is everything looks good, are you still getting an error code? I think use the inmotion charger even though they are both the same specs and leave in on for a few hours after charge reaches full, if you get an error message then open the inmotion app and record the battery state at that moment. It's possible that a sensor has an intermittent problem and is sensing the voltage wrong and sending out of parameter briefly. Just a guess. The batteries seem ok though, looking at that screen shot.

I sometimes get the errorcode in the middle of charging or after reached 100 sometimes not .... Confusing.  They def ignore me when I uload error reports also they removed the problem from their facebook group.... Good ole maoist tactics....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2786182348343390/my_removed_content?orderby=NEWEST_FIRST&hoisted_post_id=3064327913862164

Edited by Finn Bjerke

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

image.thumb.png.bd482523bccb2b0e49fe549c758a7afa.png

Those voltage differences are absolutely miniscule, and nothing to worry about. I think EUC World simply shows less decimal places, hence the rounding up.

And they have already addressed the bolts thing, haven't they ? And TBH I can see why they removed your first one, which made a great big sweeping statement, that was both imprecise and generally incorrect. 4 weak bolts that are immediately rectified by the company does not warrant the whole machine being called dangerous or a hazard IMO, especially when this machine has a level of build quality unmatched by any other brand so far in the history of monowheels. If I had been running the IM board I would have offed that comment too.

Edited by Cerbera