Not for sale! king song s22 for sale tampa fl $2000 for local pickup or ur shipping method and cost.

bought dec 2022 from freemotion for $2599. supposedly pinned stator. freemotion is supposedly sending king songs ball bearing slider kits out. less than 150 miles on it. 99.97% ridden on my private road. shouldn't have any scratches or marks on it. i'll thouroughly photograph for anybody before ur shipping method. 

i don't have the time or desire to rebuild this wheel, so perfect for the hobbyist type of rider that likes working on wheels. velcro on the sides and stock pads. pedals have been lowered and moved forward. 

i posted this before the error 27 thing happened on tuesday. i'd never sell a wheel with some unknown problem. i'll work thru it myself and maybe freemotion and kingsong. 
i just rode it 8 miles and np. so i'm not that scared of it yet. if it does the same thing next charge cycle, then i'm really afraid.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

• novazeus changed the title to Not for sale! king song s22 for sale tampa fl $2000 for local pickup or ur shipping method and cost.