Master X or EX30 which one do you prefer to buy?

YCC

Here are the two model specification of Begode wheel, Master X and EX30, and which wheel do you prefer to buy at same price? 

Master X get more power and has bigger tire, however, EX30 get advanced suspension and good shell? 

673400AC-0F4A-46AA-AA5D-A2F02772319A.thumb.jpeg.4cc859690a71f62ff762798e926b5210.jpeg76536562-C14C-4FAD-AF4C-CE6C9F8C1A93.thumb.jpeg.2b7921211e3ac677d0f0e54f1d020443.jpeg

Edited by YCC

• YCC changed the title to Master X or EX30 which one do you prefer to buy?

EX30 for me, which is what I would have bought instead of a Master if it had been around at the time.

Much better frame design IMO, and less top-heavy / unstable at speed...

Also doesn't have that Toys R Us headlight.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 2

EX30: lower COG, not as tall, weighs less, stronger rim, better build quality than the master, ip rated motor. 

The only reason I would deal with the master X/pro cons would be because of the 4800wh battery. Without that, I honestly don't see a reason to get the master X over the ex30. 

Edited by trailless
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A Master X is still massive at 48kg. 

Center of gravity location is probably more important than 5kg at those weights. How much lower is it on the Pro? 1cm lower or several?

The EX30 has a smaller wheel diameter so the feel is different. It likely requires less input to accelerate/brake.

The masters are maybe more like highway cruisers and the ex30 is more of an allround, albeit a very heavy one.

I haven't ridden either of them but looking at the specs and past experience with other wheels.

Edited by alcatraz
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...