Nice to finally be a member of the elite 😂🤣😂

onewheelkoregro

Stay safe and let yourself ease into riding on public roads over time. Rush and there are going to be more painful falls than by taking smaller steps incrementally and patiently.

One way is to limit speeds in the settings, and only raise it after you've done a certain mileage. 

Edited by alcatraz
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

Stay safe and let yourself ease into riding on public roads over time. Rush and there are going to be more painful falls than by taking smaller steps incrementally and patiently.

One way is to limit speeds in the settings, and only raise it after you've done a certain mileage. 

Yeah I am waiting for it to fully charge. I unplugged it last night when I went to sleep but it is at 96% right now. I already went back on forth on it in my kitchen to get a feel for it kind of. The hardest part seems to be balancing.

On October 6, 2014, John Eucist established an elite forum for the top one percent of EUC riders.

Its purpose was to teach the lost art of road combat and to ensure that the handful of men and women who graduated were the best EUC riders in the world.

He succeeded.

Today, the world calls it the Electric Unicycles Forum.

The riders call it

Top-Gun-Logo-1986.png

• Haha 2