Sherman S $3800 (Va) SOLD

Cutiyo

Up for grabs is a gently used pristine Sherman S w/ low miles.., 26. The blue jump pads are not included in the price. The stand is available and included., it was never used.

Local pick-up or shipping available.

20230126_174940.jpg

20230126_180140.jpg

Edited by Cutiyo
  • Like 2

Is this the 58lb or 62lb suspension version?  Why are you selling?  Where did you purchase it from? 

Thanks!

It's the 176lbs and below. I have alot of money tied into wheels I review on my YT channel but don't ride enough to justify keeping them. It was purchased through FreeMotion and still under warranty.

• Like 1

Yes, this is true. I usually buy these wheels for reviews. If I'm not head over heels about them, I sell them. This is already my 13th wheel. I truly need to trim the fat.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello 

Is your Sherman S still for sale?

I wonder about that 58lbs spring. On just on that limit (170lbs) and its to be used mainly on roads (which are crappy full of potholes and light offroading, not really any jumps)

And I wonder if I should buy 58 or 62

Any recommendation? Have you asked a bigger person to try riding your Sherman?

I'm trying to have a review on that 58 spring by a bigger guy, and hard to find.

Eric

• 4 weeks later...

My apologies for the delayed response. I was never notified i had any messages until I just posted my latest video. But the Sherm S is still available. 

Quite frankly, I don't know how you'd fair on it as I'm not around my group riders to have one of the heavier guys take a spin on it.

• Cutiyo changed the title to Sherman S $3800 (Va) SOLD