Looking for a new electric scooter.

isohaibmalik

Hey everyone. I am making up my mind to buy an electric scooter which can give me good mileage as I like to travel. Kindly suggest me some electric scooters with good specifications. No matter what the price tag is because I want to spend some money to buy a long lasting electric scooter.

• Like 2

Segway p100s or gt2

Sorry the comparison is actually shit and incorrect, p100s has air tires and goes around 48 km/h. Also maybe only 1000wh idk. I think it weighs around 30 kg. I like the how the p100s still seems to be foldable for taking on trains and in cars, the performanc of the gt2 is very desirable though.

https://geizhals.de/?cmp=2686732&cmp=2686740

image.png.0483eb128b11e7a1bbb7ea4bca6384a2.png

image.thumb.png.fceaa03dcb7a93c9850cf35306fc34ae.png

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 3:00 PM, LowFlyingSquirrel said:

Segway p100s or gt2

Sorry the comparison is actually shit and incorrect, p100s has air tires and goes around 48 km/h. Also maybe only 1000wh idk. I think it weighs around 30 kg. I like the how the p100s still seems to be foldable for taking on trains and in cars, the performanc of the gt2 is very desirable though.

https://geizhals.de/?cmp=2686732&cmp=2686740

image.png.0483eb128b11e7a1bbb7ea4bca6384a2.png

image.thumb.png.fceaa03dcb7a93c9850cf35306fc34ae.png

I appreciate for the advice, I will put it in my bukcet list. :)

On 8/1/2023 at 12:01 PM, LouiseWebster said:

for the advice

Hello, I'm just going to give my opinion on one brand, I don't have a kickscooter but I helped a friend fix her son's kickscooter, it's a NIU. There was a disconnection of the accelerator cable, it was following a fall. I contacted NIU directly, they were very responsive, they wanted the kickscooter returned, I offered to disassemble and replace the throttle, they sent me a new throttle within a week. And they are very attentive to their customers. It was a personal assessment. ;)