SOLD - Nikola 1800 Wh with NEW Samsung 50E2 Litech Batteries for $1,600 LOW TOTAL MILEAGE for EUC ONLY. With Sai Pads, Custom Seat is extra price. Located in New Jersey

Ethereal

I have a Nikola 1800Wh that runs well with no issues. Litech battery replaced with 53 miles on it. TOTAL MILEAGE is 571 miles since purchased from EWheels. Comes with Sai pads, custom 18L seat that fits well on my trolley mod to accommodate the custom seat. No functional or cosmetic issues with my wheel. Internals are clean too.  Awesome wheel and the best I have ever had. Quite sad to let this go but I am looking to get a suspension wheel now. 

Over $2,600 including accessories. On EWheels the Molicel 42a version with 1,440 Wh is $2,280 for just the Nikola wheel. 

You can buy this Nikola with NEW Samsung 50E Litech 1,800 Wh battery (EUC ONLY) for $1,600. Total mileage is 571. New battery is 53 miles ridden.  Sai pads, seat and trolley mod are extra price add ons. I prefer local pickup. I live in NJ.

03366A64-C3C4-4F8F-B020-C48673293CCB.jpeg

Edited by Ethereal
SOLD

• Ethereal changed the title to Nikola 1800 Wh with NEW Samsung 50E2 Litech Batteries for $1,600 LOW TOTAL MILEAGE for EUC ONLY. With Sai Pads, Custom Seat is extra price. Located in New Jersey
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Ethereal changed the title to SOLD - Nikola 1800 Wh with NEW Samsung 50E2 Litech Batteries for $1,600 LOW TOTAL MILEAGE for EUC ONLY. With Sai Pads, Custom Seat is extra price. Located in New Jersey