Tyre for more stability in Tesla V2

Good morning, 

i have a Tesla v2 and i would more stability, confort. I was thinking to change my oem tyre  with a tyre more wide without modify the wheel, have any suggestion for me please? I have see the old post of an user wich suggest the cst c-1488 62x305 for the Tesla v1....is the best solution for my V2?! Thank you

• Like 1

I don’t know if your wheel will fit a 2.5” tire without mods, I hope someone else does.

But in general, the C-1488 tire is often the most unstable of its width group. You might want to look into Chao Yang H-5167, Kenda K1039, or Chao Yang H-5146. Each noticeably more stable than the CST C-1488.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I don’t know if your wheel will fit a 2.5” tire without mods, I hope someone else does.

But in general, the C-1488 tire is often the most unstable of its width group. You might want to look into Chao Yang H-5167, Kenda K1039, or Chao Yang H-5146. Each noticeably more stable than the CST C-1488.

Thank you, i have to know if any one have put this tyre in a t2....because in another topic, i read wich the user "Alcatraz" put in a tesla v1 the c-1488 because the others tyres had a tread more "tall" and tjey don't sit perfectly without mods. For me it would already be a great achievement to be able to change the tyre...