Questions about Commander disassembly

About to take apart my extreme bull commander. Going to replace the trolley handle i broke, and fix an issue with the motor making a knocking noise. 

If i go through the effort of taking it apart, id like to know if there are any parts that i could replace or add to improve the wheel? Perhaps a bearing replacement, water/dirtproofing, screw replacement, anything that could improve the quality please do let me know! The commander was already given a custom fan.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Justincredible76 said:

any parts that i could replace or add to improve the wheel?

If you're goin' in after those bearings, replacing existing grease with LiquiMoly Marine might stop your knocking. It did mine.

2 hours ago, EMA said:

commander is build like a tank, one of the best on build quality wheel except for the lack of air flow. if your motor is knocking probably bearings or motor covers need some attention.

2 hours ago, Cerbera said:

If you're goin' in after those bearings, replacing existing grease with LiquiMoly Marine might stop your knocking. It did mine.

I was told from a friend more knowledgeable than i the motor is knocking and the motor covers need to be realigned. How can i know wether it is the motor or the bearing?

• Like 1