EUC World - Begode T4 inverted current?

RolluS

Hello,

I'm using EUC World for a couple of weeks with my Begode T4. I enjoy the app, great work @Seba

Previously, on 2.20 version, I've choose RS C30 as I think it is the closest to the T4.
Now on 2.22 we have access to T4, great.

Something that didn't change for me is that current are reversed: negative when discharging battery, positive when charging it. 
One could think it is because it's seen from a battery point of view, but 12 and 13 below are not working if not braking so... I think phase current is reversed.

EUC World | Comprendre l'écran principal

Please, do I miss something, or is there a "reverse current" setting I've missed?

Here is my last trip: https://euc.world/tour/614692726781181 we can see a speed vs current/power discrepency.

I've checked the same with DarknessBot. Whellog seems to absolute() the values.

On 10/15/2022 at 2:07 PM, RolluS said:

Something that didn't change for me is that current are reversed: negative when discharging battery, positive when charging it. 

Looks like T4 is reporting reversed current by default. For now you can enable "Reverse current and power" option in "Wheel" settings, just as @RolluS shown in his reply. Next EUC World release it will by default invert current for this wheel model.

31 minutes ago, Seba said:

Looks like T4 is reporting reversed current by default. For now you can enable "Reverse current and power" option in "Wheel" settings, just as @RolluS shown in his reply. Next EUC World release it will by default invert current for this wheel model.

I'm both the topic owner and first replier :)

Thank you for your answer. Regarding this T4, 1800Wh battery and 2500W motor, do you have some recommendations for current and peak current alarms please?

2 hours ago, RolluS said:

I'm both the topic owner and first replier :)

Oh, silly me :efee612b4b: Replied in hurry, and this is the result... :facepalm:

2 hours ago, RolluS said:

Thank you for your answer. Regarding this T4, 1800Wh battery and 2500W motor, do you have some recommendations for current and peak current alarms please?

Not yet. We need some time until more tours will be recorded by the T4 users and some statistics will build up. I think as the users will get familiar with this wheel, we'll get some community recommendations for best alarm settings.

No problem @Seba and thank you for your answers.

I think there is a bug with the new "Reverse current and power" option: when I restart the app and reconnect the wheel, even with the option ticked current is reversed. I have to enter menu, untick, exit menu, enter menu, tick, for the option to work.