inMotion V8S - 150miles + cover $700 (Washington D.C / Central Pennsylvania, local or ship)

bondsy

Hi all, have an inMotion V8S with only 150 miles for sale (original owner). This was my first EUC but I found I enjoy riding my ebike more for the extra exercise, so I am selling this! Has experienced a few newbie scratches and minor cracks on the exterior shell (fixed with epoxy) but still in 100% functioning condition. Tire in great condition. holds psi well. Battery charges to 100% and 83.1v. Trolley handle is great and no wobbles. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W2mPxmuy8r4B5sPL8

Feel free to ask any questions!

Includes

-Battery charger

- protective cover

Test rides available if local (near Penn State University), may be willing to meet a buyer as far as Harrisburg or Altoona area. Will be flying out of Dulles Washington on May 4th if someone from the D.C / Virginia areas wants to meet before I fly out. Shipping is also available but buyer pays costs (about $70-90)

Edited by bondsy
lowered price
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phillyerik said:

any chance you're a Phils fan and will be coming to Philly this weekend? ;)

assuming not, curious how you would package it up to be shipped?

Probably won't be traveling to Philly until Christmas time unfortunately! And for shipping, I'll package it up wearing it's protective cover, and add lots of additional foam + cardboard inside a sturdy box. That's how it shipped originally, so it should be good to do again. Probably will ship UPS or FedEx with tracking # and insurance 

• bondsy changed the title to inMotion V8S - 150miles + 3 month warranty + cover $800 (Central Pennsylvania, local or ship)
9 hours ago, JamesTran said:

Is the wheel still available? I'm in the Philly area but may be interested in taking a road trip. Let me know!

Hello, getting a few interested messages but yes it is! If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer any you have. 

Im going to be taking a train to Philly Dec 26th if that helps at all. Or if your interested in a time sooner I could potentially be tempted to drive half way and meet at Harrisburg or something lol

Tried to drop you a PM but I was unable- I think because I just joined the forum.

How's next Sunday, Nov 13 for you? I can come to you.

Can you tell me a bit more about the damage you fixed with the epoxy? Looks like some pretty big cracks.. what happened? Any damage under that shell?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JamesTran said:

Tried to drop you a PM but I was unable- I think because I just joined the forum.

How's next Sunday, Nov 13 for you? I can come to you.

Can you tell me a bit more about the damage you fixed with the epoxy? Looks like some pretty big cracks.. what happened? Any damage under that shell?

PM sent!

• bondsy changed the title to inMotion V8S - 150miles + cover $800 (Central Pennsylvania, local or ship)

Hey all, spring is here and still for sale! I know central Pa is out in the middle of nowhere with not many riders, but I will be in the Washington DC area on May 4th as I have a flight out off Dulles airport, so if anyone in that area wants to meet up on May 4th, let me know! 

• Like 1

• bondsy changed the title to inMotion V8S - 150miles + cover $700 (Washington D.C / Central Pennsylvania, local or ship)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...