[For sale] Gotway MSP HT w/ Accessories - $1,150 + Shipping (Read Description) (Relisted)

Looking to sell my Gotway MSP HT. As much as I love this wheel, it's just not very practical for commuting between classes, which is how most of my time riding is spent.

Good condition and fully functional except for a broken LED board. This means that all lights on the wheel are non-functional. This does not affect riding at all, but can be an issue for nighttime riders. For me personally, it was never an issue during the brief riding that I had done, and thus never replaced the LED daughter board.

Charges just fine, and comes with the fast charger, clip-on seat, Gotway branded side pads (with Velcro), and spare tube.

It's also worth noting that it comes with the Stock Battery Cells, which might scare some people away, but according to other users shouldn't be a problem since my unit charges as expected.

Looking to get $1,150 + shipping (or local pickup in Northern Delaware, pm for details). If you are shipping I highly recommend letting me ship the wheel in one box and the accessories in another, as when I first received this wheel, the fast charger was destroyed due to the weight of the wheel pressing against it.

Pics of everything included are below, as well as screenshots from EUCWorld!

Already seen this listing before? I decided to remake the post because I didn't realize that my images didn't upload properly previously, which probably added to the confusion in the previous post!

Left Side
Right Side
Front Side
Seat + Spare Tube
Gotway Branded Side Pads
EUCWorld Pic #1
EUCWorld Pic #2

Edited by ZacAndCheese
Price lowered to $1,150
  • Like 2

• ZacAndCheese changed the title to [For sale] Gotway MSP HT w/ Accessories - $1,250 + Shipping (Read Description) (Relisted)
  • 2 weeks later...

Does it have the smaller bearing diameter hollow motor? The first batches has issues with bearings making noise and they changed that. What is  manufacture date on app?  Is the battery issue not necessarily the ones that were catching fire from people racing them? Is is from another issue simply of packs that don’t charge all the way and like how much less ? I would have to study it more on forum actually. Did the packs not charging fully get progressively  worse in affected packs?
    Wonder when first did they even come out with hollow motor? Was it on the mss version? 
  Thanks mark

• Like 1

• ZacAndCheese changed the title to [For sale] Gotway MSP HT w/ Accessories - $1,150 + Shipping (Read Description) (Relisted)
  • 1 month later...