Problem with 18l batteries or motherboard

Mihai

I have a question for you. I hope you will answer. I still have a Kingsong 18l. It has an issue. When I connect Both batteries it charges. When connect only the right one it won’t charge but when I connect only the left one it shows 100% but when i unplug the charger it has only 27%.I tried to ride it with one battery connected at a time and it works. Do you think it’s a battery problem or motherboard? Apart from this I never had Any problem with it, no cutoffs or anything. How do I properly measure each battery cel voltage and the charger voltage. I tried to measure the charger voltage and I got a big spark. I don’t want to break the charger. Thanks to everyone that will help me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

Do you think it’s a battery problem or motherboard?

Hard to say. You tried charging, riding and reported voltages with both batteries on both sides?

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

How do I properly measure each battery cel voltage 

To measure single cell voltages you'd need to open and afterwards seal the packs again.

But as you got already sparks by trying to measure the charger i would _strongly_ recommend you do _not_ mess with the battery! There won't be just some sparks but molten metal blobs flying around!