Inmotion V8S with Honeycomb Pedals, Jersey City, NJ - $740

Tep

Up for sale is my Inmotion V8S. I've decided to upgrade and is selling to fund my next wheel. Current mileage is 175 miles, I'm the second owner, and have owned it for 4 weeks. It was bought from an Amazon returns reseller.

Wheel is in great condition, aside from very minor scratch and dents. Only dropped twice at under 5 mph when I tried to make it climb a low curb (there wasn't enough torque and I stumbled forward, wheel dropped in place). 

I've fitted Chicway Honeycomb pedals on it for extra comfort & control, they sits higher than stock pedals so you never have to worry about scraping (I have only scraped them if I really try to). I've also added magnets to help the pedals stay closed (Friction alone wasn't enough to keep them closed, as they're heavier). Also included is a beaten up wheel cover, originally from my old V8, which will be useful for learner. 

Software wise, unfortunately the serial number is linked to its previous owner, which mean you cannot lock the wheel through the Inmotion app, but everything else works. Another thing is that the wheel stops charging at 82.4V (~94%), I'm not sure if it's the charger or the BMS but it doesn't really bothers me.

Asking $740 for local pickup, I am open to shipping as long as buyer pays (I don't have the original packaging).

Will be posting pictures shortly...