Looking for Knee Brace recommendation

48 minutes ago, DragonFZ said:

Thanks for the in depth review

No problem man. Hope it helps people out.

(Added a special note to the review about bad batch that maybe still in the wild and ordering.)

Edited by Mayhem
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

I experienced a knee sprain from a crash the other day, and so while recuperating, I'm on the market for some serious leg braces.

I'm mainly looking at Leatt C-frame, especially the newer Hybrid version with a separate kneecap protector, because one-sided brace seems optimal for EUC use. Does anybody have experience using them with EUCs, with or without powerpads?

Also looking at Mobius X8 because a local retailer has them on sale. Sucks that you have to step into them like a sock instead of strapping around them, but maybe they ride good and can be worn underneath moto pants decently?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2023 at 12:55 PM, superox said:

I'm mainly looking at Leatt C-frame, especially the newer Hybrid version with a separate kneecap protector

Did you end up puchasing the C-frame hybrid? Barry from a motocross channel that I love and trust since many years said that never buy them without trying the different ones out first as the fit is extremely important; so I'll be contacting stores in the region. What is your (all of y'all in fact) opinion on buying them locally vs. online?