(SOLD) - Gotway Nikola Plus 100v (with 2x chargers) - London/UK - £400

Alessto

Edit: The wheel is now SOLD.

Selling my wheel, because I am moving out of UK and I am not willing to ride EUC before I will get used to local driving style (what will take me some time).

I have kept original box with me, if you would be interested for me to pass EUC in the original box - let me know.

Some info:
9000km total distance ridden
Full battery still covers around 70km (around 45 miles)
Aside of scratches on the plastic shells, no other damage
Voltage isn't being displayed on a shell, but I don't consider it a big deal. Stopped showing couple of weeks since I purchased it and couldn't figure it out how to re-connect cables or what's the issue. Still you can see battery % via apps.
Tyre was changed just 2 months ago.

Very much prefer that it would be picked up by hand, but we can sort something out if delivery is a must.

If you have any other questions - message me, I am happy to answer them.
Edited by Alessto
I sold the wheel and this post is not applicable anymore
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alessto said:
Selling my wheel, because I am moving out of UK and I am not willing to ride EUC before I will get used to local driving style (what will take me some time).

I have kept original box with me, if you would be interested for me to pass EUC in the original box - let me know.

Some info:
9000km total distance ridden
Full battery still covers around 70km (around 45 miles)
Aside of scratches on the plastic shells, no other damage
Voltage isn't being displayed on a shell, but I don't consider it a big deal. Stopped showing couple of weeks since I purchased it and couldn't figure it out how to re-connect cables or what's the issue. Still you can see battery % via apps.
Tyre was changed just 2 months ago.

Very much prefer that it would be picked up by hand, but we can sort something out if delivery is a must.

If you have any other questions - message me, I am happy to answer them.

I don't see how to edit my own message, but I red few things and will post a pic with my nickname on paper along with app screenshot of 100% battery charge somewhat tomorrow (31st August 2022)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Alessto said:

I don't see how to edit my own message

You can edit now, I think it is disabled for brand new members. Either it's 3 dots in the top right corner of the first post, or some option between the title and the first post.

Also, thanks for actually reading the pinned posts:D

Edited by meepmeepmayer

• Alessto changed the title to (SOLD) - Gotway Nikola Plus 100v (with 2x chargers) - London/UK - £400