SOLD - S18 Metro Detroit - Price Reduction ($1450)

-iB-

KS S18 for sale.  Bought from Ewheels as one of the first batches.  Only 182 miles, had an issue with the board at first (no rear light), but customer service at Ewheels replaced the board and it's been working fine ever since.  This whole year I kept thinking to myself "I'll take it out this week..." but I never end up taking it out to ride it, sadly. It's better off being used by someone else that has the time to ride it and the trails to enjoy it on.

The side panels are a little scuffed and scratched from falls, as are the foot plates, but there's been no damage to the lights or anything else, and it hasn't been in any crashes or collisions (aside from falling over and scraping)

Local sale only please (I'm in Novi).  Might be a day or so before I'm able to reply if there are any questions or interest.  

Ks-1.jpg

Ks-2.jpg

Ks-4.jpg

Ks-3.jpg

Ks-5.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Edited by -iB-
Sold

• -iB- changed the title to For Sale - S18 Metro Detroit - Price Reduction ($1450)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am very interested in your S18.  Is this still available?  I just made an account to reply to this topic so I can't send PMs yet.  

I am in Canton and visit Northville and Novi frequenly.  I hope to hear from you soon! -Nick

• Like 1

• -iB- changed the title to SOLD - S18 Metro Detroit - Price Reduction ($1450)