KingSong original app (and S22)

Miko.cz

OK, so I have new shiny S22 at home now.
Few years ago i thought KS app is trash and started to use great EUC World.
Its possible to connect to S22 with EUC World and unlock the wheel, but it does not offer any new firmware for it.

So I gave KS app chance, installed it and first denny all rights. OK, I permit them else it doesnt even find wheel (ok, i know BT and location permit coexists).
I also created KS account.
Before I connect to S22, KS app works "normally". But once I connect, It starts download data from wheel and in few seconds KS app completely freeze. Not at the same point, sometimes app loads more data, sometimes also shows dialog about new fw. But everytime freeze.

Any ideas whats wrong guys? (reinstalled, permission granted etc...)
I have Samsung A8 2018, its not new (Android 9), but not a total garbage yet.
I tried garbage old tablet with Android 6, but KS app even wont start.

I don't have my S22 yet so I don't really know, but maybe find someone with an iPhone? I have no idea if the iPhone app is better or worse, but it has been known that one app will work and the other will not!

Be aware that there have been a few instances where an S22 firmware update borked the wheel. Rare, but it has happened. I always figured if a firmware update breaks only a few devices, the hardware was bad and needs attention anyway. If an update breaks most or many devices, then the update might be to blame...

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

Solved.
Original KS app have problems with Android 9 in my Samsung A8 2018.
Now Im running S22 fw update from Samsung A20something with Android 11 is stable (dont freeze there).

• Like 1