Atlast ive got my shmax...

quickbot

Hey all veteran riders. Need some first time pointers what/how set up properly.   So had a chance to test in room and it always moves more to the right prolly cos right is my dominant side and its first steps ever on wheel. Or when i stay on it, it more responds to go backwards than forward...prolly need to up or lower angle of pedals?        What app of any should o use to set up everything.    Should i level euc with some leveling tool for better accuracy?      Should i install newest firware or it doesnt do anything if i dont have any probs with wheel currently?    Thank you in advance for any hinys and tips for veteran sherman max.

To start with, the pedals should be totally horizontal. Most Shermans have good level from new.

If you are finding it quicker to accelerate backwards than forwards, have your feet further forward on the pedals. Most people have them too far back at the beginning. I have my heels in line with the back of the pedal (size 10UK).

• Like 1