[[[SOLD]]] Used MTen3 84v - 460wh(San Fran/Los Angeles) $550

Title says all. Condition is certainly used. Pedals have scuff marks from tight turns. NO ISSUES. Test Ride - See for yourself! 

I am currently in San Francisco but am going to LA area in about a week or so -- I can meet up if you are interested.

Purchased from eWheels; here are order details:

MTen3 10'', 'The Pocket Rocket', 460Wh/84V Battery, 800W Motor - 460Wh/84v × 1

735 Mi on Odometer 

Comes with new spare tubeless tire ($30 MSRP)

Screenshot_20220713-083003_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20220713-083010_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20220713-083018_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20220713-083020_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20220713-083030_OfferUp.jpg

Edited by jzamora

• jzamora changed the title to 4 Sale: Used MTen3 84v - 460wh(San Fran) $550

Dang it I just bought a new Mten3 last week!  :lol:  But to anyone considering this, Mten3 is a really fun wheel!

@jzamorawhat kinds of tires are those?  How do they affect the handling / ride quality?

@360rumors Its an offroad tire I got from ali express. I used it for some trail riding out in Nevada, but the tread was actually quite a bit wider than the OEM road tire (requiring a bit of sanding of the shell to prevent rub). It's fine for off-roading but I do not recommend for cruising around streets as it does noticeably affect handling. I've since replaced the offroad tire with a new road tire (which came in a 2-set: Amazon.com: MMG Set of 2 Tires Size 3.00-10 Tubeless Front or Rear Motorcycle Scooter Moped : Automotive and its a lot smoother. 

Also, replacing tires is never fun but this video really helped: Gotway Mten3 Tire change and Installation ZIPTIE HACK MAKES IT SUPER EASY - YouTube

the "Too Long; Didn't Watch" description is basically when removing and installing the tire... go around the whole tire compressing it with zip ties... it makes removal and installation so much easier!!! I've done this many times. (1) Compress tire, (2) zip tie section tight, (3) REPEAT. When finished cut zip tie and pull out of installed tire. 

• Like 2

• jzamora changed the title to [[[SOLD]]] Used MTen3 84v - 460wh(San Fran/Los Angeles) $550