Ninebot one c+ Mainboard died?

fabienb41

Hello, I bought a ninebot c+ withoutbattery.

I bought a new battery but when I press the red button to start it, nothing happens.
I tested the battery voltage directly on the battery cable after charging it: 63.1V.

There are no lights on the motherboard. But apparently no component looks fried.

please help ! 

9.jpg

Edited by fabienb41

• fabienb41 changed the title to Ninebot one c+ Mainboard died?
17 hours ago, fabienb41 said:

nothing happens

17 hours ago, fabienb41 said:

There are no lights on the motherboard

Also rhe external leds showing nothing?

You could check the hall sensor wires - the 5 thinner wires going with the 3 motor wires to the motor. The wires could be broken/have no insulation anymore at axle were the enter the motor?

If you disconnect the hall sensor connector on the mainboard you should have +5V (+3.3V?) between two pins - most likely between the top two pins for the red and black wire. The hall sensors are supplied with the voltage from the mainboard.

You could also look in detail at the ic with 5 pins on the top of the mainboard (between all the led wires (red/white) and the re battery wire). This could be the/a dc/dc converter with the ?coils (the round things with the label •101)? to the left and right. If so at some pin or component nearby should be some 12V/5V/3.3V to be measured. (Take a look at the example schematics in the datasheet) The 3.3V could maybe generated by a linear voltage regulator - some 3 pinner. Maybe with a 4th "cooling pin on top" like the one ic directly below the big one?

Another point to measure supply voltage should be the small capacitors near the ics (blocking capacitors).

Or at the bluetooth module - the blue biggyback pcb on the left top side. This should be some standard bluetooth module for which one should find some description schematic.

But overall it's not really worth to invest money in a ninebot one c+ - it's one of the first wheels weak ;) Just the airwheels and their clones are older and weaker...

Ok thanks .

50 euros and just 20km for this c+ !

I have tested with black motor plug disconnected and nothing happens too.

and no light on external led.

i must resolve this problem, it’s for my wife !! She want to begin EUC !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fabienb41 said:

Ok thanks .

50 euros and just 20km for this c+ !

I have tested with black motor plug disconnected and nothing happens too.

and no light on external led.

i must resolve this problem, it’s for my wife !! She want to begin EUC !

Beside supply voltage one should test mosfets integrity, too.

So from Drain to source should be no conductivity, from Source to drain the diode should be measurable.

2 hours ago, fabienb41 said:

And I have 63v on + and ~ on mainboard .

Where is this on the mainboard?