v12ht issues

eduardo

I recently buy a v12ht and all the videos that i saw the lcd from v12ht is babyblue and my v12ht is white. the other features are correct, the screw in the troley handle, the start botton is orange and and and,,,

the charger when i connected was ok, but after 15min +/- make a sound like a two lived wired touched each other and explode and the breaker in my house jump out. the charger is dead. im scammed?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/9/2022 at 11:39 AM, eduardo said:

I recently buy a v12ht and all the videos that i saw the lcd from v12ht is babyblue and my v12ht is white. the other features are correct, the screw in the troley handle, the start botton is orange and and and,,,

the charger when i connected was ok, but after 15min +/- make a sound like a two lived wired touched each other and explode and the breaker in my house jump out. the charger is dead. im scammed?

Please contact your dealer and tell them exactly what happened. Hopefully this unit can be serviced under warranty.