Anybody from EU selling EUC

1 hour ago, Simeon Vasilev said:

Hi people, I want to join the EUC world but I don’t won’t to drop huge amount of money for brand new EUC. Does anybody sell something with battery 1500wh or more (I am 100kg) and willing to ship to Bulgaria?

What are you willing to pay?  What is you budget? Totally beaten up (=DIY ready)  or nice and ready to use?

21 minutes ago, Robse said:

What are you willing to pay?  What is you budget? Totally beaten up (=DIY ready)  or nice and ready to use?

I actually preferred the DIY route, but if somebody is selling something nice, I would honestly consider it as well. 

BTW I did not expect so many and so fast replies … Thank you for your support :)

Hey man, I am considering selling my InMotion V11. I bought it last year in april at myewheels.com (located in Sofia, Bulgaria). If you are interested, here is my WhatsApp: +421 917 540 934. I am from Slovakia, currently living in Romania.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Behoris said:

Hey man, I am considering selling my InMotion V11. I bought it last year in april at myewheels.com (located in Sofia, Bulgaria). If you are interested, here is my WhatsApp: +421 917 540 934. I am from Slovakia, currently living in Romania.

Hi mate,

it said to me that you do not have a WhatsApp. Instead cloud you please write me an email: kltgotin@gmail.com

5 minutes ago, Simeon Vasilev said:

Instead cloud you please write me an email: kltgotin@gmail.com

Just for your information: You can also send him a private message via this forum. By default, he will be notified by email about your message. Even if you just ask him to send you an email via the PM. Then you don't have to wait for him to read your forum reply.:)

• Thanks 1