WICKED STOCK Breathable All Seasons Mesh Motorcycle Riding Shirt for Men with CE (Certified) Protective Padded Shields (Black, Medium)

I love my Wicked Mesh shirt especially for hot weather riding, when even a lightweight motorcycle jacket is too much. It is super breathable and very well made.

It is very flattering and should attract glances from (jealous or interested) admirers. :lol:

I have a size medium that I purchased last year and have worn less than five times that has never been washed. I have never crashed with it, and it is in like new condition.

The pads are removable and can be replaced with level 1 or 2 D3O also available on Amazon.

I would recommend a size smaller than what you would normally wear so it fits more like a compression shirt in order to keep the pads from shifting out of place.

The sleeves are longer than a fitted shirt, and the mesh will stretch without strain.

I'm selling mine (with original pads) for $50 (USD) including free shipping in the continental US.

It fits me well, but I lost weight and need a size small now. See photo at link below.

https://imgur.com/HLhps4y

Edited by litewave
added link to Amazon

15 minutes ago, Funky said:

All i need for summer, is a great T-shirt. :D Anything long armed is to hot..

This shirt has large perforations and is barely noticeable when riding in 35+C (95+F) temps. It also offers some UV protection.

The advantage to an integrated shirt is that it includes shoulder and elbow pads and is much easier and faster to put on/ take off.

If you don't (want to) wear elbow (more important) or shoulder (nice to have) protection, you may regret that someday. There are numerous riders on this site who will tell you so.

Edited by litewave
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, litewave said:

UV protection.

As someone whole leaves house "rarely" i think, i need that? No? :D 

The advantage to an integrated shirt is that it includes shoulder and elbow pads and is much easier and faster to put on/ take off.

Nothing will be faster to put on, than plain old T-shirt. I also don't like clothing that "hugs" me. :P

If you don't (want to) wear elbow (more important) or shoulder (nice to have) protection, you may regret that someday. There are numerous riders on this site who will tell you so.

I agree, some day i will regret it - when that day comes. Then i will maybe rethink and may spend 250$ for "better" gear. (elbow, better knee guards.) Till then wrist/knee guards and helmet does fine for me. Only gear that i always wear are wrist guards, on those small rides - at low speed..

My 55 old for reference don't use any gear at all. Have fallen also. Still don't use any gear. Then again he rides small wheel, that goes max 22mph. 4000km ridden all fine. (Knock on hard wood.)

Edited by Funky