Inmotion V5F AS-IS (doesn't power up but includes new replacement board)

I have a beat up Inmotion V5F that I learned to ride on, it has pretty heavy cosmetic damage and doesn't currently power up due to a fried board (MOSFET issue) but comes with a brand new circuit board that just needs to be installed.  I can't confirm the mileage since I can't turn it on but I'm pretty confident it has less than 1000 miles, I bought it heavily used (quite beat up scratched up) and only barely got comfortable before burning it out while naively trying to accelerate too quickly uphill after a long ride. It may be rideable with the new board installed but its been sitting for two years and is more than likely better for parts or as a bit of a project.  Asking $300 OBO (plus shipping) from Oklahoma City, OK, USA I'm not on here too often but send offers/questions to tylerblakely@gmail.com or more preferably to my cell at 405-476-2364. I would also sell the board separately for $100, its new in the package from ewheels, I paid $150.

Edited by TylerB
More Info