Can anyone vouch for EUCcanada.ca

techyiam

If I am not mistaken, they are pretty new. Would really appreciate to hear people's experiences with Euccanada.ca. Supposedly, they have a service and repair center based in Toronto. They don't seem to have many PEV models for sale right now. And they seem to carry only Begode euc's. 

41 minutes ago, Hellkitten said:

Are you based in Toronto?  https://eevees.com/ ships quickly from Vancouver, have a decent warranty and are now opening a second location. They’re popular for a reason..........

True that. I can actually attest to EEVEES' fantastic warranty service.

But have you check out EUCcanada's price for a Master with the Molicel P42A?

$3200 cad for a master with p42a is a smoking deal, 24 fets, 3500 watts and 2400 wh battery.

thats $800 cheaper than a Hero (after already being reduced in price by $1000) and $900 less than a Master at eevee's

almost seems like theyre trying to offload them before releasing the master with a new control board and battery configuration

i think sunstrong needs to go check out the repair shop and report back, Toronto cant be that big;)

• Like 1

I added one to the cart and at checkout they wanted over $1000 for shipping, which is not a good deal anymore. Would be OK if you can pick it up at their store.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Schmudel said:

I added one to the cart and at checkout they wanted over $1000 for shipping, which is not a good deal anymore. Would be OK if you can pick it up at their store.

Don't know if they have a store front, but they supposefly have a service and repair center that you can take your PEV to get seviced.

Anyone from Toronto wants to be a Guinea pig and test the waters?

Edited by techyiam

51 minutes ago, goatman said:

almost seems like theyre trying to offload them before releasing the master with a new control board and battery configuration

But you would think that every other dealer or distributor, ie. EEVEES or Alien Rides would be selling the exact same product at this point in time, but at a much higher price.

If shop doesn't respond to potential clients. That right there would be first red FLAG.. Just saying.

Also if they got very little assortment of stock - euc, parts, everything. That shop has little business in general and could close any given day. There goes your "warranty".

I would go with big shops, that are known in euc world.

My two cents. :)

I think most people who are watching here are feeling all the red flags. But it is so tempting. And at the same time, it is intriguing to watch how this unfolds. We need a Guinea pig, preferably someone who is in the GTA. That someone doesn't actually have to buy one, just to kick the tires, so to speak, and feel how legit these guys are.

Edited by techyiam

I’ve sent them a message. If it’s real I’ll head down with cash.

Just heard back, not in stock, pre order. Funny how all other wheels not in stock show preorder on the site but not the Master. I’ll stick with Eevee’s.

Edited by jrhz06
Update
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Heck, i can also make a "shop", with preorder and website. You pay me little bit more, i make a order in your place. Here's you're new euc - enjoy. Ahh warranty, let me contact the "insert euc manufacturing name" and ill get back to you.

Someone simply made a deal with seems "begody" this case, as they sell them only. They send "cheaper" priced wheels to this guy and he sells them for profit. < Like any shop. Manufacturer makes $$$ and the guy makes $$$ win, win. :cheers:

4 hours ago, jrhz06 said:

Just heard back, not in stock, pre order. Funny how all other wheels not in stock show preorder on the site but not the Master. I’ll stick with Eevee’s.

Did you ask them whether you can buy from them, and pick up the Master in person when it arrives, and save on the shipping charges?

Edited by techyiam

14 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Did you ask them whether you can buy from them, and pick up the Master in person when it arrives, and save the shipping charges?

They’re only open Monday to Thursday so I’ll call on Monday.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ElectronxCycles said:

I always buy from Van EUC because they have the best prices in Vancouver!

https://vaneuc.com/

i wouldve bought my control board from them instead of speedy feet if i knew they existed

tried to buy a 18x3.0 tire and tube but theyre back ordered, do you know when they will be coming into stock? they dont mention eta

Edited by goatman

As saying goes.. "something seems too good to be true - it normally is"

I needed to check his "website" for 2 mins. Already knew something was fishy. 

Also you could demand money return - isn't it somewhere in law, that "store" (His garage) has to return costumer money, if they can't fulfill order/request.

Also i think he has to have some kind of permit for selling stuff.. Call cops on him.

Take it to small claim court. If you got e-mails/papers/check, easy case to win. You get money back - he pays court fees.

Edited by Funky

On 5/28/2022 at 7:27 PM, goatman said:

tried to buy a 18x3.0 tire and tube but theyre back ordered, do you know when they will be coming into stock? they dont mention eta

Found a 18x3 tire here https://vaneuc.com/en/search?controller=search&s=18x3.0+tire+ Should be in the next few weeks!

On 5/29/2022 at 5:27 AM, goatman said:

6 hours ago, ElectronxCycles said:

Found a 18x3 tire here https://vaneuc.com/en/search?controller=search&s=18x3.0+tire+ Should be in the next few weeks!

That's 5102 the "thin" rubber tire. If you see glass on ground while riding. It would be easy to puncture it. Also many people have said, in "wet" conditions it's slippery.

If someone needs 18x3" tire - i recommend getting 80/80-14(smaller than 18x3") OR 80/90-14(little bit bigger than 18x3" or the same size even) < These are motorcycle tires. 2x the weight doh.. But same times 2-3x stronger, more robust. I personally love "Heidenau K66" tire. I even know it's measurements if need.

Edited by Funky

1 hour ago, Funky said:

If someone needs 18x3" tire - i recommend getting 80/80-14(smaller than 18x3") OR 80/90-14(little bit bigger than 18x3" or the same size even) < These are motorcycle tires. 2x the weight doh.. But same times 2-3x stronger, more robust. I personally love "Heidenau K66" tire. I even know it's measurements if need.

Since the Heidenau K66 is a tubeless scooter tire, the tire would ride stiffer than an e-bike tire. Are you using a lower tire pressure to improve bump absorption?

26 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Since the Heidenau K66 is a tubeless scooter tire, the tire would ride stiffer than an e-bike tire. Are you using a lower tire pressure to improve bump absorption?

I originally had CST-1488 tire, it was the 18x2.5" size. Later i upgraded to K66 80/80-14 tire. It's 5mm bigger in diameter, and i also had to cut sides quit bit.. As 18xl wheel well opening is ~72mm wide. K66 was 76mm wide..

At start yes K66 felt more nimble and had the "riding on knife edge" feeling. But after time i got used to it.. I rode my 1488 tire at 28psi. At start i rode K66 at 26psi, after ~50km ridden, i went back to regular psi that i rode 28-30.

K66 has that middle grove, so when going over bumps, etc.. I think it presses the same as 1488 - because of that middle grove, sides presses more vs solid middle tire.

At the end i like K66.

• Like 1