Inmotion V12 HT or Bull x-men/max HT

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a new wheel and I just can't decide between v12 HT and EB x-men/max. I'm currently riding on a 84v Nikola so probably V12 would feel more similar to what I'm used to but at the same time it might be good to change to a 18" wheel. I like both street commuting and off-roading and never go over 45-50km/h. Having both wheels over the same price, what would you choose and why? Inmotion has better build quality and waterproofing whereas Begode/Extreme Bull have "better" performance (or I think so). Please, help me out 😅

thanks in advance!!

I personally would opt for V12HT, mainly due to Inmotion brand, quality and safety. Other benefit being wide range of configuration options, especially the very useful split mode, where you can set different pedals sensitivity for acceleration and breaking. Finally, reinforced rim, functional kick stand and improved control board with beefy MOSFETs.

Not sure when the X-Max will come out. It's hard to say anything about it when nobody has one yet.

The V12 HT surely is a wheel everybody seems to like really much, but if you already have a Nikola, an 18-20 incher might be more interesting.

I'd wait for the X-Max or maybe just get an RS (HT would be my choice) now.

V12 HT is just nice, too, so it's not like you would go wrong with it. Might just be a really nice upgrade to your Nikola.

Hard question!