Both my chargers are green, shouldn’t them be read and then turning to green as charged

Does the wheel show fully charged via app? If you have more than one charger and they are acting the same, I can only surmise its NOT an issue with the chargers...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Claudio A.G.M.Filho said:

My chargers aren’t showing red when charging all of a sudden they are green and stay green. It seems that they didn’t charge my two ks 16s euc, I tested and all they stay green throughout.

Check the charger for a burned out fuse 

Yes from When I have read, you guys are right.  I think when I was going downstairs from a steep hill or something like that maybe it also? I also have charged it to 100% by two or three times, probably it’s a fuse. from what I’ve also been reading in and stuff I think it is I have two Ks 16s and they are doing the same at the same time. That’s is what’s weird. You guys don’t think it be a software problem or something like that? You know what I think it’s probably because I charged it to 100% every time or something like that. Anyways guys thanks for much for helping me I was a little lost and you know here in my area, there isn’t anybody that owns EUCs and the ones that do, eventually send it to San Paulo or Rio to fix it. I am in the north east part of the country so, it’s pretty deserted out here as far as Eletric Unicycle‘s go anyways, thanks so much for your help, appreciate it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Claudio A.G.M.Filho said:

My chargers aren’t showing red when charging all of a sudden they are green and stay green.

Red would mean charging, green means that the current from the charger is below some threshold.

What shows the charger before "all of a sudden" they are green?

What voltage do the wheels report?