Having problem setting up my rs19

I’ve taken it out of shipping mode .downloaded the Begode app .but I can’t turn on headlight or switch the side lights thru the app .i tried to calibrate the wheel and it said everything was good but the wheel does not spin if you lift it up and tilt it forward .do you have to be standing on the wheel for it to engage the motor or something I have no idea what I’m doing wrong .finally got it working as far as the motor engaging ..can’t change the lights thru the app but other than that everything is working now woohoo

Edited by Dosingpsychedelics
Most problems now solved

Call Ewheels for support.   Log into your account and their support phone number is shown.

Edited by Paradox

You can also try EUC World for android or Darkness Bot for IOS devices.  These apps are usually better than manufacturers apps. Just remember the wheel can only connect to one app at a time. 

Edited by Paradox

Just now, Dosingpsychedelics said:

I checked the email they sent redid the transport mode settings and it engaged the motor unfortunately I lifted the wheel and leaned it forward it and it’s brand new knobby tired hit my leg and left a mean nasty burn 🤣🤣🤣🤣welp first injury and it has only just left the box 🙃😱

FCC12C86-143F-40D7-BE69-41A04673F79E.jpeg

Well it definately has plenty of torque hahahaha

It could have been worse.  Consider this a learning moment.  These are powerful and potentially dangerous machines.  Respect them. 

Edited by Paradox
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Paradox said:

It could have been worse.  Consider this a learning moment.  These are powerful and potentially dangerous machines.  Respect them. 

I feel ya .i go from riding 100mph wheelies on my r6 to injuring myself after just trying to setup my new wheel .i definately have more fear now learning to ride this thing 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Dosingpsychedelics said:

.i definately have more fear now learning to ride this thing 🤣🤣

Remember your safety gear.  Even when learning to ride.  ATGATT

• Upvote 1