Help with charger

I just lost my old working charger and ordered a new one and the new charger is not working , the battery have been low for a while but the electric unicycle still works perfectly fine. I still ride in front of the house to make sure it work. I opened it up and all the cords look good in great condition and charger port is still clean. I got a 67.2v 2.0A li ion charger and  I don’t remember at all what the old charger was. What I do know is I have 2     132wh 2.2ah 60v batteries in the euc. Not sure if I just got wrong charger or if my EUC is broke now and if it’s broke where can I possibly get it fixed or do someone know a solution?

• Like 1

Welcome,

14 hours ago, Dudleyellis40 said:

I got a 67.2v 2.0A li ion charger and  I don’t remember at all what the old charger was. What I do know is I have 2     132wh 2.2ah 60v batteries in the euc.

60V sounds like nominal voltage, 16 cells in serie with 2.2Ah make ~132Wh.

So a 67.2V charger (max voltage) is right, 2A is a bit much for 2.2Ah li ion cells! For newer cells <0.5C are mostly specified - so a 0.5A or 1A would be right.

14 hours ago, Dudleyellis40 said:

Not sure if I just got wrong charger or if my EUC is broke now and if it’s broke where can I possibly get it fixed or do someone know a solution?

Maybe the connector has a different pin configuration?

Maybe the wheels plug or the following wiring is broken?

You habe to check what's broken - were the connection between charger and battery is faulty.

What wheel do you have? What's an "Star 1 xiaotu"?

• Like 2