What a poser.....

Paulandjacquelyn

It's in Sonoma county.  Look at map of Helen Putnam park.  There are signs no motorbikes.....obviously ours are not motorcycles but I'm waiting to run into a park ranger that (have not seen any yet) tells me not allowed.     There are lots of trails , some very steep and narrow.  Have you ever been there Supersport?

8 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Have you ever been there Supersport?

Yes, I now remember you saying that before (Helen Putnam).  I have been there, but not since I was a teen or so.  Nice area, and the hills are just as beautiful as your photos, especially when there has been some rain.

I grew up in Petaluma and ran all around Sonoma, Napa, and Marin Counties on foot, motorcycles, cars, 4x4's, skateboards, etc...  With 4 brothers, lots of friends, and a lot of motorized vehicles, there was never a lack of things to do, or trouble to get into. ;)  We USED to ride those hills on motorcycles.  Believe it or not, we used to pack our 22 Cal Rifles into those same hills to target shoot, when I was 9 years old and up!  Boy how times have changed!  Especially in California...

Archived