Looking for EUC

I have a KingSong 18L that I bought two years ago.  I have put 1033 miles on it and I am the second owner.  The first owner put 40 miles on it.  Charges fully to 100% and 84.5v.  I just bought an InMotion V11 so I don't need three large wheels.  I have an 18XL also.  PM me if interested I can give you the EucWorld Data from my last few rides on it.  It has a few battle scars on it since it was my first good wheel after learning on a Ninebot one E+.

• Like 1

Thank you all for responding. Still looking. My first interest is on KS 14D or KS 16S.  If I do not find one of those in a month I will go with another model or buy a new one. I am mostly looking for something mid-size, easy to carry it on and fitting into the trunk.

Dosingpsychedelics - thanks for the link. It looks quite interesting.

15 minutes ago, sadarahu said:

Thank you all for responding. Still looking. My first interest is on KS 14D or KS 16S.  If I do not find one of those in a month I will go with another model or buy a new one. I am mostly looking for something mid-size, easy to carry it on and fitting into the trunk.

Dosingpsychedelics - thanks for the link. It looks quite interesting.

That link I sent ya they have a 14D left for 799$ new on sale right now ..they had just sold their last s18 for 1799$ Like 2 weeks ago .I was just a bit too late on grabbing it.I’m looking to buy my first euc aswell I think I’ve settled on the rs19 .just deciding on the hs vs. ht .

hmm, kinda lost with your acronyms. rs19 ? ht.?
I am buying my first one, so I thought KS 16S would be a middle ground that ill serve me for some time. I am not into acrobatic ate (I'm 65)  but rather something I could take with me on a trip to cruise around and also a bit off-road. Once concern is weight, which is in direct opposition to the range (haha). I think if I can make around 25mi I would be happy, but it is hard to find something with this range and lightweight at the same time.

13 minutes ago, sadarahu said:

I am buying my first one, so I thought KS 16S would be a middle ground that ill serve me for some time. I am not into acrobatic ate (I'm 65)  but rather something I could take with me on a trip to cruise around and also a bit off-road. Once concern is weight, which is in direct opposition to the range (haha). I think if I can make around 25mi I would be happy, but it is hard to find something with this range and lightweight at the same time.

The gotway/begode  rs19 is a 2250$ wheel.. it comes in hs (high speed version)40mph and also a ht (high torque) 35mph version I just haven’t decided on which One yet 

20 minutes ago, sadarahu said:

The shop near me has a new kingsong 16s on sale right now for 1,199$ with free shipping https://studio-amg.com/collections/king-song-unicycles/products/kingsong-16s-1200w-electric-unicycle-with-840wh-battery