V12 acting weird

LeGiroquoi

My V12 had a problem today, not a cutoff I'm happy, but weird anyway. 

Suddenly started to yell "please repair". And then screen not working, no more Bluetooth connectivity, speakers acting weird..

I of course will not be riding it anymore until board change.. will also keep it stored away from my house 😁

10 minutes ago, Eric plam said:

Suddenly started to yell "please repair". And then screen not working, no more Bluetooth connectivity, speakers acting weird..

I of course will not be riding it anymore until board change.. will also keep it stored away from my house 😁

i would contact support. its likely that the new driver board will not address this issue.

• Like 1

Hi thanks for your response.

You think it is not related to the board? Maybe indeed. Would have a speaker and screen AND a Bluetooth fail at the same time?

Got a "similar" problem with a Nikola before, while the wheel would work and balance, but the lights and fan would not turn off. A new board fixed that..

Edited by Eric plam

2 hours ago, Eric plam said:

Hi thanks for your response.

You think it is not related to the board? Maybe indeed. Would have a speaker and screen AND a Bluetooth fail at the same time?

Got a "similar" problem with a Nikola before, while the wheel would work and balance, but the lights and fan would not turn off. A new board fixed that..

there are multiple boards in these wheels: the two major boards are the driver board (with the sub-par mosfets that needs to be replaced) and the mother (main) board. your problem could well be with the mother board or something else. your symptoms do not match the issues others are having related to bad mosfets

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Eric plam said:

There have been reports of the bluetooth board working its way loose—causes all kinds of mystery including resetting everything to default. You might crack it open and take a peek and give everything a bit of a wiggle.

• Like 2

Same tjhing happened to me back in august 2021, driver board was changed. 

Wheel still shouts the please repair sometimes, hope the new motherboard fixes it..

Edited by lirva
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lirva said:

Same tjhing happened to me back in august 2021, driver board was changed. 

Wheel still shouts the please repair sometimes, hope the new motherboard fixes it..

Oh they changed the driver board but not the motherboard?

Can I ask where you bought it? Ewheels, EUCO ?

43 minutes ago, lirva said:

The upper board was changed which ever that is. Mine is from Voltride Estonia. I hit jump a curb and after that bt screen and lights where dead.

And you say it still says please repair sometimes?

2 hours ago, Eric plam said:

And you say it still says please repair sometimes?

Yep sometimes. I haven't ridden much since winter hit while waiting for parts but maybe the snow melts soon.