La roue qui tourne au moment du surélèvement par le trolley

gingo57

Welcome!

10 minutes ago, gingo57 said:

Bonjour ,je suis débutant en gyroroue et j'ai une question, est-ce que c'est normal qu'au surélèvement de ma S18 par le chariot la roue tourne très vite ? 

Google translated:

"Hello, I am a beginner in unicycle and I have a question, is it normal that when my S18 is raised by the trolley, the wheel turns very quickly?"

From 

"LANGUAGE

English (and as "lingua franca") is the language used in this forum. If you cannot express what you want to say in English then use Google Translate first and paste the translated message into your topic or replies. This is better than having the majority of our members having to do it individually to read your message.

Non-English language discussions are allowed in the "Local Group Meet Ups" section where there are threads specifically for different native languages of different countries or regions."

Use the Kingsong App (or one of the other possible Apps Darnessbot, EUC World etc.) to set the behavior of the wheel when it is lifted by the trolley handle. I guess it is set to off, so the wheel still balances when it is lifted by the handle.