Advice Request: Upgrading The EX.N's Headlight

EUCFlorida

Hello! 

I've been riding a while now, and my EX.N's headlight has become its weakest link. I was wondering, has anyone here completed a headlight mod on it? I searched, but didn't find one yet.

If you've got a good idea, I'd love to hear it!

• Like 2

I think that's a very good solution. I would prefer if I could run it off the wires coming from the light that's included. But, I wanted to say thanks for your solution, it's quite good; modular, easy to install, fairly expensive (Quality costs, but low quality costs limbs) and overall solves my whole problem without me needing technical knowledge, which is a banger of a solution. 

What I'd really like to do is swap the bulb to something more incredible so the unit stays self contained, but perhaps that's a hill not worth dying on. 

• Like 1

I modded my helmet with a pair of 12v led running lights and some accent lights to be more visible to others. It runs on a power bank in my backpack through a usb-c PD trigger board. It lasts hours and hours before needing to recharge. Having the light close to your vision level makes reflectors very visible on signs and such too. 

Compress_20220322_121730_0634.jpg

• Like 1