EXN Firmware update

Hi. I'm new. I've bought the EXN HS model. Which is the better firmware to update. I seen two different updates. The C30 and C30 accelerated Stability. What's the differences. Features?? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 1:16 AM, Ava74 said:

Hi. I'm new. I've bought the EXN HS model. Which is the better firmware to update. I seen two different updates. The C30 and C30 accelerated Stability. What's the differences. Features?? 

On 3/20/2022 at 10:46 PM, EMA said:

try both and keep what you like more 

How do I keep what I like from these 2 updates

• 5 months later...

I got screwed when I tried out an update change. I updated to C30 and the EXN lost acceleration, speed cut in half. Soft mode acts like a hard mode with ZERO pedal dip and the hard mode is like some weird loose mode with little stabiltiy fro front to back. Stay Away from EXN C30 firmware at all costs.

• 1 month later...

Hi there. It seems Begode has released new EXN C30 firmware 2002003. I already tested previous versions with no issue or noticable downgrade in functionalities or performances, anyway, is there someone knowing what new features comes with it ?

Previous tested 2002001 : Acceleration Stability, 2002002 : 72 volts low battery in addition of the AS feature !

On 11/9/2022 at 5:07 AM, Freestyler said:

It's the exact same firmware bit for bit. They just re-uploaded it under a different version number

Hey, a source would help. Repoing these would be ideal for community.  Likely if something is fixed or diminished by same firmware change it would be interesting if this was all attributable to side effects unrelated to function or hardware changes. 

got a link? 

The source is me, but you don't have to believe me. You can get a hold of the old and new firmware and compare their md5 hashes.

(I will not go through on how to obtain the firmware files)

Edited by Freestyler

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 2:14 AM, Freestyler said:

The source is me, but you don't have to believe me. You can get a hold of the old and new firmware and compare their md5 hashes.

(I will not go through on how to obtain the firmware files)

@Freestyler is completely legit. He’s a HUGE gift to the community. If it wasnt for him, my EXN would still be a pain in the ass to ride. What ever he says about Begode Firmware, seriously, LISTEN! He knows his craft. End to end. 

• Like 2