Where is the best place to sell PARTS of an EUC (Inmotion V12)

I was trying to detach the motor from the rim, blindly (no videos to help with detaching the Inmotion V12 motor) and I know I moved some wires inside the plate. 

I am wondering where is the best place to sell like new parts of the Inmotion V12, or a place at all to sell parts?

I got everything but the rim/motor that can be put up for sale. 

I took it apart because I bent the rim on a ride, if anyone is wondering. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Alphavirgin said:

I am wondering where is the best place to sell like new parts of the Inmotion V12, or a place at all to sell parts?

I'm not a mod so don't take my word for it, but I think 'this' is the right place!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ronr1 said:

How bad is the bent rim? I have a friend who broke his v12 rim and may be interested in purchasing your rim/ motor. 
Thanks

I went to a rim repair and they said it could be fixed with some straightening and aluminum welding. I was trying to go over a curb at 2 mph with 45 psi and it still dented. 

17 minutes ago, Alphavirgin said:

I went to a rim repair and they said it could be fixed with some straightening and aluminum welding. I was trying to go over a curb at 2 mph with 45 psi and it still dented. Also has a crack. Here is a an FB link to the post of the rim/motor there are a few pictures. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158695056005976&set=pcb.519423752823217