SOLD: Begode EXN HS with custom eWheels Samsung50e LiTech batteries; Louisville, KY; 1000mi; $2,700

SOLD

Selling my EXN high speed version, negotiable $2,700 and I'll pay the shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States.

Photos and videos: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jQZijHnUTkHZCU0i76U0H7qcJ5cDAdkv

Purchased from eWheels 9/16/21, so still 7 months of warranty left. All accessories are easily removed along with the Velcro holding them on; so the body can look pristine again in minutes and be ready for whatever custom padding solutions your heart desires!

The batteries have been immaculately cared for. Always stored indoors at room temperature, always left at a partial state of charge between 30-80%, until it's time to go for a long ride at least weekly when the battery is fully charged and balanced for 1-3 hours prior to immediate use.

Includes Murland Fish spiked pedals and has the excellent Michelin Pilot Street 2 tire pre-installed (and can include the original knobby if the buyer wishes).

One minor spill at 15mph from slick mud during a visit to Atlanta with minor scratches on the ends of the pedal hangars and top of the shell. (See pictures).

Other modifications and things that don't affect the price but the buyer should know about:

Include stock charger, stock power pads, stock seat. Never installed, they came with the e-wheels order. Comes in original box.

Original main board fan replaced with a almost silent Noctua fan that keeps things cooler. Happy to include the original in the box if the buyer wants to reinstall that vacuum cleaner. A small cool air intake hole was cut in the right panel and covered with hydrophobic cloth and sealed with clear silicone.

Also, replaced all 20 of the easily stripped Phillips head screws in the outer shells with stainless steel Allen key screws.

Happy to throw the front and back bumpers into the box if the buyer wishes, I won't need them.

Please ask questions!

Edited for new price.

Edited by Dan Hillary

• Dan Hillary changed the title to FS: Begode EXN HS with custom eWheels Samsung50e LiTech batteries; Louisville, KY; 1000mi; $2,900

Fyi to others: Brand new exn’s from eWheels are in stock and go for $2999 out the door. Tax and shipping included in their displayed price. Ewheels’ upgraded LiTech battery packs come with all begode wheels as standard.

Selling a used one for $2900 is a bit ambitious. 

4 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

Fyi to others: Brand new exn’s from eWheels are in stock and go for $2999 out the door. Tax and shipping included in their displayed price. Ewheels’ upgraded LiTech battery packs come with all begode wheels as standard.

Selling a used one for $2900 is a bit ambitious. 

Thanks for the heads up! I don't know where this community would be without the generous volunteerism that I see keeping everyone informed on these boards. It's awesome to see. My original post has been updated.

• Dan Hillary changed the title to FS: Begode EXN HS with custom eWheels Samsung50e LiTech batteries; Louisville, KY; 1000mi; $2,700
  • Dan Hillary changed the title to SOLD: Begode EXN HS with custom eWheels Samsung50e LiTech batteries; Louisville, KY; 1000mi; $2,700