EUC World - max load, max regen load percentages ?

rcgldr

I'm using EUC World on my V8F. I'm wondering what the max load reading is based on. I've looked at the readouts after a few runs, and it seems that max load percentage is greater than I expected compared to the max current and max power I see reported by EUC World. I don't know what parameters are used to report max regen load percentage. 

I recall some posts from a while back (not sure where), that the V8F does not report pulse width modulation, and if true, then max load and max regen load wouldn't have pulse width modulation data to base the loads on.

Turns out the max load and max regen load are based on the max current alarm setting. On my V8F, I have the max current alarm set to 23 amps, and after a run, if I divide max alarm current by the actual max current, I get the max load percentage. If I divide the min current (a negative number) by max alarm current, I get the max regen load percentage.

Max load/regen indications are relative to current alarm or peak current alarm setting, whichever is higher. So for example if you set your current alarm to 40 A and peak current alarm to 60 A, when momentary current will touch 60 A you'll see load/regen load at 100%. You don't have to enable current alarm for load/regen indication to work. You just need to set up alarm values so they can be used as a base for calculation of load/regen relative value calculation.

There's a blog post about various indicators in EUC World - https://euc.world/blog/understanding-main-screen/

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Max load/regen indications are relative to current alarm or peak current alarm setting, whichever is higher. So for example if you set your current alarm to 40 A and peak current alarm to 60 A, when momentary current will touch 60 A you'll see load/regen load at 100%. You don't have to enable current alarm for load/regen indication to work. You just need to set up alarm values so they can be used as a base for calculation of load/regen relative value calculation.

There's a blog post about various indicators in EUC World - https://euc.world/blog/understanding-main-screen/

Turns out that changing the peak current alarm setting will immediately change the max load|regen load percentages displayed (and the blue and yellow dots), with the EUC parked (at least on my V8F).