V11 battery serial number - DEMO?

Forwardnbak

Can anyone advise what battery serial are like on INMOTION v11. Mine are saying  Demo on both battery packs as part of the serial number. I’ve been having poor performance could this be why? 
also one battery showed activated and the other charge protected. Is that normal? 
thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Still not sure what’s going on with my v11 performance. After a motor swap because of bearings, I’m only getting around 50km range and much of that has weak performance with tilt on slight inclines after battery drops to half. I thought it might settle in and get better but today I only managed 47km before performance was quite bad I limped home. 

No idea about the demo thing.

But if you now have an additional seal on the bearings now, especially if it’s a 3d printed seal and not one from inmotion, it lowers the range noticeably for the first few hundred(s) km. It gets better eventually.

And how long did it take you to replace the motor? If you stopped riding when it was  still relatively warm weather and now it’s freezing, you can have 1/3 of battery performance down just because of the cold batteries. combine it with the new seals and you are down to half. 

I was in a very similar situation. For the first ride after I replaced the bearings and put on the seal, I had like 4x higher power consumption than I had before and even now, some 400 km later, it’s still noticeable higher - but that can be explained mostly by the cold weather and a heavier tire with more rolling resistance I put on.

• Like 1

I thank you for your input. I am still hoping it wears In and I get the range I was used to. 
appreciate your feedback on this. The weather here is warmer, around 30c daily, really nice. A bit wet lately and still it game to ride it in the wet. Will do another range test when I find the time and see if it’s improving.