Nikola vs 16x for experienced rider

Ewan

• 3 months later...

What about the Nik+ AR it has a ~+950wh bigger battery(2700wh) than the v12(1750Wh) it would give a lot more range and if batteries slowly die down like with my v8 it would be a longer living wheel. Of course, if you care about the speed the v12 is 10km/h faster(60 for Nikola and 70 km/h for v12 but for me, Nikola is fast enough.

39 minutes ago, Markuss said:

What about the Nik+ AR it has a ~+950wh bigger battery(2700wh) than the v12(1750Wh) it would give a lot more range and if batteries slowly die down like with my v8 it would be a longer living wheel. Of course, if you care about the speed the v12 is 10km/h faster(60 for Nikola and 70 km/h for v12 but for me, Nikola is fast enough.

I've actually hit 44.6mph/~70kmh on my AR+ but I don't think I will EVER do it again lol. Phone froze (and I have EUC World routing my beeps through my BT speaker) so I never got any beeps. Looked at my watch and it kept saying I was going 37mph despite me leaning forward more. I got worried so I straightened out my lean and it finally updated and starting blaring at me super loud. I must've been real close to a cutout lol

• Haha 1

Hi! Recently my Nikola+ 100V cannot connect to EUC World app (already updated to latest version). Does anyone have a similar problem?

This is an old thread, but I'd probably go with the Nikola over the 16X due to speed alone, and I've never even rode a Nikola before

• Like 1