MSX 100V 1280WH vs Kingsong 18XL for a Noob

My euc purchase path... 18L (loved it, very durable, comfy reliable and protected battery box. >Mten 3 (cuz it does what it does, perfectly)>18XL (upgrade from 18L for more headroom, but lost some durability for it). >S18 (sold promptly, as theres enough shit in the field, dont need storing any in my home.>Veteran sherman (because with an mten and 18xl, it just fits the slot). I also had a Ks14M for a moment. LIterally a moment. It was too small to be usefull, too big to be an mten and too underpowered to keep me a proud owner of front teeth.

I still LOVE riding my 18xl, even tho I have the sherman. It hits the spot for simple, ergonomic, smooth power algo, weight and integrated safety with a reasonable speed. It truly is my comfort wheel for basic riding in the sunshine. My biggest complaint is the price of the 18XL is still high. However, they must still be selling them at that price, or theyd been discontinued or sold for less. SO far, Ive had zero issues out of my 18L/XL and havent had to finish building or rebuilding them because the factory simply couldnt be bothered to.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

get the 18XL, you will love it, and it's incredible how reliable this wheel is....
launched in Nov 2018 it's still one of my preferred wheel for city ride.
Range and weight and comfortable ride together with a good and well-placed trolley handle make this wheel PERFECT.

• Like 2