Selling Rockwheel gt 16 for parts (Brussels)

Rockgt16

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Selling Rockwheel gt 16 for parts (Brussels)

When no one is in need for spareparts - Theres a small chance that I would take the remaining parts just before you put it in the trash. For shipping cost + 100€. 

I already have 2 GT's plus spareparts, but I would like to try a 100V mod with yours. :)

Hi Rockgt16 I am looking for a complete motor replacement as my GT-16's axle is cracked. I have the 858wh wheel,(compatibility issues?) version 2 I think, bought in August 2017. I'm located in the USA. 

18 hours ago, s.m. said:

Motor is always the same - you can even use your old rim on the stator. 

Only the connectors vary sometimes a little bit and have to be changed in that case. 

Ah thanks, that's what I was thinking - 2000w motor = 2000w motor but if I wanted to change to the 1036wh battery pack, then I believe I would have to swap out motherboards as well... and in that case I wouldn't have to worry about the connectors, (I think lol).

6 hours ago, JomMas said:

Ah thanks, that's what I was thinking - 2000w motor = 2000w motor but if I wanted to change to the 1036wh battery pack, then I believe I would have to swap out motherboards as well... and in that case I wouldn't have to worry about the connectors, (I think lol).

I can obviously send the motherboard as well. The first motherboard I had wasn't soldered properly so I got a replacement (after insisting for months). The second motherboard is well-built.

7 hours ago, JomMas said:

1036wh battery pack

Btw I didn't charge the battery for 4-6 months and it must have been at 0% for a while, which might be detrimental to the battery.

I'll do a trip with it to test the current range.